วันเสาร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

06/08/16





I observe at the library in SMAN1 School.


This is the clinic inside the SMAN1 School.


This is the administration room in SMAN1 School.


The canteen 






I
observe in grade 11 class with Mrs.Ani. She teaches about writing the questions. She asks the students to write the five questions about flowers. After that, the volunteers write the questions on the board. Other students help to discuss and solve the sentences together. Then, the teacher has the students to make group of four. The students think about the topics which match the flowers together. After that, they write the topics on the board.

 The student name is Maya. She gave the gift for me. I'm so very happy.

This is my mentor. Her name is Mrs.Heriani.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น